Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:31:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Robert F. Ross" <rross@recourse.com>
To:        Josh Levine <joshl@levindustries.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache+PHP+Java

yeah, /usr/compat/linux is where the linux emul stuff lives. I don't know
what the story is with the lib not being found, then. Some futzing with
ldd and truss might help. The 1.2 and 1.3 jdks for freebsd have both
worked for me. It's possible that they require X to be installed on the
machine to compile, though. Someone else could probably be of more help on
that point.

Robert Ross
Senior Software Engineer
Recourse Technologies, Inc.