Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 03:04:55 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

On 2002-09-08 16:56, "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com> wrote:
> By the way, only Christianity can account for what you note above,
> that no religion give us a comprehensive understanding of God.  The
> Christian doctrine of God's incomprehensibility takes this into
> account.

It doesn't make more sense because of that though.

"You have to believe that what I'm telling you is the ultimate truth,
although you're not expected to understand it.  But it is the truth,
because I am saying so.  Nevermind that your mind, your entire being
says `not quite'.  You can't grasp it all in its entirety.  But I'm
telling you, mine is the only Truth out there."

It does sound a lot more twisted, if you add the incomprehensibility
excuse for claiming that everyone else is false.

- Giorgos