Date:      27 Jun 2002 21:22:28 +0300
From:      Markus =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hallstr=F6m?= <tubbs@home.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is there a way to get Lexmark Z45 to work with FreeBSD?

Hi

I came across this Lexmark Z45 printer and would like to use it with my
FreeBSD computers. Ive searched the net a few hours just to find that it
seems there are no drivers available, and that lexmark doesnt understand
ghostscript etc. Anyone have any input on this? Is this a win* printer
only?

The printer is USB and found when I boot my system.

thanks in advance (please cc me since im not on the list at the moment)

/Markus