Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:18:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vincent Chen <vctw@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   configure ipsec to accept roaming users?

Hi, all

I already done some test on ipsec transport and tunnel
test successfully. Now, I try to figure out how to
deal with roaming users. Here is the situation:

internal <---> freebsd <---> roaming user

freebsd's external NIC has a public, to accept
incoming ipsec from roaming user.

freebsd's internal NIC has a private IP, which connect
to internal network.

How can I write a proper ipsec policy? Is it necessary
to add a route manually after connection is up?

Please provide your successfully story.

Thanks,