Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:28:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Ellard <ellard@eecs.harvard.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   again: FreeBSD NFS server benchmarks vs. OpenBSD, NetBSD?

There have been some useful responses to my original question, but I
guess I didn't make it clear enough what the question was, because I
got a lot of responses comparing the NFS servers on systems other than
FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD.  I'm only interested in comparing the
performance of these three systems (at least for the short run).

If you've got a comparison of these three systems, or if someone has
these systems running in-house and would be willing to benchmark them,
I'd love to see the results!

Thanks,
	-Dan