Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:17:27 -0800
From:      Mike Makonnen <mtm@identd.net>
To:        leafy <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Confused by mpd and ipnat

--+g7M9IMkV8truYOl

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 12:06:21AM +0800, leafy wrote:

> map ng0 192.168.0.0/24 -> 0/32
>
> When I reboot, this line (along with ipnat stuff) got executed before mpd
> fiinishes PPPoE negotiation, and ipnat -l shows that the ng0 ip was 0.0.0=
.0/32.
> Is there anyway I can ensure that "ipnat -f /etc/ipnat.rules" get executed
> only after mpd has obtained proper ip settings?

Does mpd install a startup script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d ? Does it get star=
ted
in the background? If it's script is in /usr/local/etc/rc.d then it gets
run by the /etc/rc.d/local script which runs after /etc/rc.d/ipnat. In this
case you can simply re-apply the rules after the negotiation is completed:
/etc/rc.d/ipnat reload

Cheers.
--=20
Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc