Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 96 14:40:11 MET
From:      Greg Lehey <lehey.pad@sni.de>
To:        rb@gid.co.uk (Bob Bishop)
Subject:   Re: duplicate messages

> Er, I'm seeing large nos of dups in this list today. Eg:

>> To: Naoki Hamada <nao@sbl.cl.nec.co.jp>
>> cc: andreas@knobel.gun.de, hackers@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org

Same here.  I was just researching the fact.  Unfortunately, the one I
had appears to have been sent both to hackers and to
rtd.freebsd.hackers.  Yours seems to have been sent both to hackers
and current, so it's not typical either.  One of mine came twice, and
I know I didn't do anything like that, but I deleted it.  Does anybody
out there have a valid example?

Greg