Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:42:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Trenton Schulz <twschulz@gloria.cord.edu>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rvplayer requires pcm for stable

Doh, and I was just gonna ask, how well my Pro Audio Spectrum would work
with the PCM driver...  I'm assuming that it doesn't work at all.  *Sigh* I
guess when the actual drop occurs, I'll have to scrape together some money
and get a new soundcard.  Any intention of including PCI cards in the sound
code?

thanks,

Trenton Schulz
twschulz@cord.edu