Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:29:41 -0500
From:      "Ken Menzel" <kenm@icarz.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fw: Network lockups with FreeBSD 4.1.1

> We have recently received a report about a bug in FreeBSD threads
that affects
> MySQL in a way similar to what you are describing - the patch is
available at
> http://people.freebsd.org/~deischen/libc_r.diffs-stable

Can anyone tell me where I might find more information about this
patch for Freebsd-Stable?  I am looking for information about what
this patch changes and who/if I should let someone know if it works or
not!   This patch was recommended to me by the MySQL developement team
to solve an issue with a lock-up in MySQL.  I have installed it on a
test server and if nothing seems to break I will try it on a
development server.
Ken