Date:      Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:12:08 +0100
From:      "Javier Matos" <javierlu@gmail.com>
To:        "Gilbert Fernandes" <gilbert.fernandes@spamcop.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with vidcontrol

Thank you for your answer Gilbert. I find that the problem is in a bug in
kernel or in my motherboard because when I use vidcontrol to change the
resolution with only one module it works fine... but when I put the second
module in the motherboard... it fails

I notify to FreeBSD the problem writing it in problem reports