Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 1996 15:33:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Khaleel Al-Jadaan <jadaan@eecs.umich.edu>
To:        Alain FAUCONNET <af@biomath.jussieu.fr>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NFS Client problems

 Well Alain,

   Both clients and server run FreeBSD version 2.1.5, I am using DNS.
  But not NIS. My exports file looks like this:

  /usr/home -ro -mapall:172.16.1.2:172.16.1.3  #IP of the two clients

  My network consists of three machines, one server and two clients.

  The root on the client machines can perform the mount without any
 problems, but other users are denied with massage (Client credentials
 too weak). Hope thats enough information and a crystal ball is not
 needed.

  KJ

                               \|||/
                               /- -\