Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:10:17 +1030
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        Daichi GOTO <daichi@ongs.gr.jp>, Tim Zingelman <zingelman@fnal.gov>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tomcat for BSD (was: RE: Trying to Create a simple Bean)

Following up myself...

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 08:42:24AM +1030, Greg Lewis wrote:
> Gah.  You only need to change two lines.  The first change allows you to
> set APACHE_HOME as an environment variable for wherever you have it
> installed.  The second change means you don't need any thread packages and
> fixes the compile of jk_util.c (-DLINUX in Makefile.freebsd must be a bug).

You may actually be ok leaving the -pthread -D_REENTRANT part of CFLAGS in.
It made apache barf for me, but I don't use the ports version.

Regardless of this, I still believe Makefile.freebsd only needs two
lines patched to compile mod_jk for the native JDKs.  You probably
need to change the OS=freebsd line to OS=linux to get it to compile
with the Linux JDKs however.

--
Greg Lewis                            Email : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Eyes Beyond                           Mobile: 0419 868 494