Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 12:27:41 +0100
From:      Roberto Nunnari <roberto.nunnari@agie.ch>
To:        freebsd-chat <freebsd-chat@hub.freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD vs. Linux ?

Hi all,

I run Linux on my PC since 1995 (if remember well...) and
now I'm planning to update my hardware. That's why I'm
trying to work out what free unix I should install on the
new system....

Could anybody point out what are the pros and cons of:
FreeBSD and Linux derivates, please? Also, any link to URLs
about performance comparations of these UNIXes will be
appreciated greatly.
--
                            """
                           (o o)