Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:26:16 +0100
From:      Rafal Jaworowski <raj@semihalf.com>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <xcllnt@mac.com>
Cc:        Rafal Jaworowski <raj@FreeBSD.org>, Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 135666 for review

Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
>> ==== //depot/projects/e500/sys/boot/uboot/lib/api_public.h#4 (text+ko)
>
> Can you add an appropriate copyright notice for this file.
> After that I'll merge the lot into CVS again...

The reason I did not put the (c) originally is I wasn't sure how to do it
properly and simply followed U-Boot's export.h direction. It is desirable that
this header file be verbatim copy of U-Boot's since it describes the API
interface, but their files need to be GPL, ours BSD. So I left this without
one, as the export.h does in similar case.

Any advice on such matter? Anyone else has the clue?

Rafal