Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:08:00 +0000
From:      David Chisnall <theraven@theravensnest.org>
To:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        Current FreeBSD <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: r246057: buildworld fails with: /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/lib/libc++.so: undefined reference to `std::bad_alloc::~bad_alloc()'

On 29 Jan 2013, at 10:06, O. Hartmann wrote:

> I receive this error since yesterday building world and it is still
> sticky on most recent sources (r246057) and I was wondering why the
> tinderboxes do not pick this up on the 10.0-CURRENT builds ... just =
for
> a notice for the development folks ...

Are you building with -DNO_CLEAN or similar?  This error is expected if =
you have recompiled libcxxrt but not libc++.  If you recompile libc++, =
it should work correctly.  Alternatively, if it is accidentally trying =
to link the libc++ that you build against your installed libcxxrt, then =
it will also break.

David=