Date:      Thu, 08 Aug 1996 16:25:55 -0400
From:      mitchell hryckowian <mitchell@triumph.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bootp Server

Hi:

I was speaking to Walnut CDROM to find out if the FREEBSD product came
with a Bootp server application.  I have a client that needs to get a
bootp server that is capable of supporting 2500 devices.  At any one
given time no more that 80-100 bootp server requests will exist.  I spoke
to someone at FTP software and he suggested that I look into FREEBSD.  He
thought that you guys had a bootp server application included with the
software.
If someone can contact me with the appropiate answer I would much
appreciate it.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerly,

Mitchell Hryckowian
mitchell@triumph.com
(617) 273-0073 ext:126