Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:00:19 -0500
From:      "Lucas" <xxxlucasxxx@canoemail.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Subject:   Re: Initializing SCSI drive ST15150W

Just to note. I have figured out the problem. The SCSI controller I am
using is an ASUS SC875 (which if I put in the post probably would have
helped some). The sym driver recognizes it, but really isn't able to
play with the devices attached to it. I tried the  ncr driver which
recognizes the controller and the hd attached to it. As noted the sym
driver will require some patch for the drive to play with the hd which
currently is a bit beyond my abilities (and time).

Lucas