Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:18:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joel Wood <jwood@joelwood.com>
To:        Kai Gallasch <kai@adminhell.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FYI: FreeBSD and Intel/ICP Vortex Raid-Controllers

Also, incase your intrested, you can also use icpcon with the iir driver
incase you want to fool with the raid from userland.  icpcon looks alot
like the interface you get when booting.  You can look for failures,
rebuild the raid, and get statistics.

To use icpcon, you just need to:

mknod /dev/iir c 164 0
ln -s /dev/iir /dev/icp

You can get icpcon as part of the icp freebsd driver zip from
icp-vortex.com.

-Joel