Date:      Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tanya N kessler <audiocollage@sbcglobal.net>
To:        Victor Vacaretu <freebsd@vimore.com>, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: Help: Install JDK 1.5 on FreeBSD 5.4 AMD64

O.K., I did a totally fresh install of FreeBSD 5.4 on
AMD64.  Updated CVS with the stable verison 5.x.  Did
a portupgrade of all src and port.  Built and
installed a kernel w/COMPAT_LINUX32 support.  Added
linprocfs to my fstab.  Built and installed
linux-sun-jdk14.  Then I go to build native jdk15 and
I still get the same error.  javac is executable by
user, group, and others.  I'm not sure how to tell if
the VM loads O.K. from linprocfs.  All I know is that
I just switched to FreeBSD.  I like a lot, but I can't
seem to get native java work.  Will someone please
tell me what I am doing wrong...