Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:54:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Burton Sampley <bsampley@best.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache and SSI

Oops, I forogt to mention this is on 2.2.6-Beta and Apache 1.2.5 was
compiled from the ports collection yesterday.  I have used Apache in the
past, but at the time I had no need to use server side includes.

-burton-

Burton Sampley
bsampley@best.com or bsampley@haywire.csuhayward.edu
PGP key available at http://www.best.com/~bsampley/pgp.html