Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 18:02:17 +0000
From:      "Glenn G." <freebsd@fastmail.fm>
To:        "Martin Kacerovsky" <wizard@matfyz.cz>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-q3ademo --> X crash

In general 'X11' is really not that stable in -current (and has been
for a while) I run an older version of KDE (2.1 I think) some programs
using newer X11 features seem to crash at somewhat random times....I am
not sure why ...

--
  Glenn Gombert
  freebsd@fastmail.fm

"Never trust any operating system you don't have the source code for"
--
The fastest email on the Internet!
http://fastmail.fm - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own