Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:03:13 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Blue Ribbon prize for ATIPA!

Perhaps this sort of thing should go into the next edition of the FreeBSD News
Letter.  Linux has hardware vendors that provide workstations and servers
designed for that OS.  It is a mutually supportive relationship.  ATIPA designs
and configures custom built servers and workstations especially to exploit the
power of FreeBSD.  FreeBSD benefits by having a solid vendor to partner with to
provide users with a platform optimized for FreeBSD.

Frank