Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 02:11:51 -0700
From:      bsdboy@nyarlathotep.dyndns.org
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help with the Gallery section?

Hi!

I noticed several user-submitted dead links in the Gallery section, including a
couple of mine. I was wondering if you need any help with the maintenance of
this section? I'm not sure how you guys are doing it; I'm thinking some sort of
php/m(y)sql solution? Whatever it is, I'm not a very good programmer, but I
have lots of free time at work, where I have access to an ssh client, the web,
etc. I know the Gallery section isn't mission critical, but I just wanted to
make a difference, if ever so slight. Even if I'm only given partial access to
an existing database, or just permission to review sites and delete any records
(or just the former), that'd be great.

Just a FreeBSD user,

Patrick Vaden
http://bsd.servebeer.com