Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:28:38 +0800
From:      Jing-Tang Keith Jang <keith@gate.jtjang.idv.tw>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IBM JDKs, Sun JDK

I only tried the Notepad jfc demo.  With some font tuning in
font.properties.zh, it can accept input from XIM server, and
display properly.  Here's my setup:

-current as of 3/9, with a 3/5 linux.ko, to avoid panic :p
java/linux-jdk13
chinese/cle_base for BIG5 friendly
chinese/xcin25 as the input server, use root input style

--
Less facilities, more enjoyment.