Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:25:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      poduri <poduri@scf-fs.usc.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TCP

Hi

	I have observed that TCP as implemented in FreeBSD does not do a
proper slow start. It increases the window size by a packet size worth
bytes for each ack received until the max window size and then it's
stable. So on receiving a delayed ack say for two packets at teh same time
it still increases its window only by one packet and not two.

	Firstly, is this true and if so then how can we fix it to make it
behave like a normal tcp?

Thank you

kedarnath poduri

poduri@usc.edu