Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 2009 01:59:06 +0300
From:      Vany Serezhkin <ivan@serezhkin.com>
To:        Sam Leffler <sam@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 802.1x broken after SVN rev 189592

Hello.
Sam Leffler wrote:
> Are you certain it's that revision?  Have you tried r189931 which
> worked around certain problems in the initial commit?
Yes, problem still here.

> Can you provide sufficient info to reproduce your problem?  Filing a
> PR for reference is likely the best thing to do.
ok.

I store kernel, dump and symbols, and can provide anything, that kgdb
can present,
Also i have read kernel debugging tutorial an ready to work =)
But still can't understand kernel network structure, mostly i explore
acpi and smbuses.

--
Vany Serezhkin. Yandex. http://yandex.ru/