Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:49:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      austin wood <aew@lodus.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless Ethernet

Hello, my neighbor across the street recently got a T1 installed at his
residence.  He said he would be happy to hook me up, if I could run a
cable to his house.  However, I don't think it is possible to run one
across the street.  So, I'm turning to wireless ethernet.  Has anyone used
this, is it reliable?  Diamond Multimedia has the HomeFree PCI Cards which
are only $99.95.  Does anyone know the quality of this item, and is it
supported buy FreeBSD?

Thanks,
-austin