Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:45:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adam C Broders <abroders@WPI.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mouse problems

Hi,
I have just gotten into freebsd and I am trying to get the mouse that I
like working on the system. It is a Logitech Coordless Mouseman Optical
which came in one of the cordless keyboard/mouse sets (on the logitech
website they seem to list it as a ps/2 and USB mouse). I have tried a
similar non-coordless and non-optical mouse with usb and it works just
fine using USB, but my optical coordless seems to connect, and simply not
work. If there are any kinds of issues with this series mouse would
someone please tell me or if I am simply doing something dumb it would
also help. (by the way I was checking the settings in XF86Setup and I had
Logitech selected and all the "mouse names" on the left didn't work, I
have no idea what all the other settings are supposed to be opther than
the settings work with a very similar mouse that I was talking about)
using FVWM if that matters. Thanks!

Adam Broders