Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:41:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        Raoul Schroeder <memphis_ms@gmx.net>
Cc:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SSHD

The skeleton is not inconsistent, it just changed from 4.1 to 4.2 (or
maybe from 4.2 to 4.3, I'm not sure)

I can't give you a good advice on how to fix 4.1
You may want to try upgrading the whole ports tree, but that won't
probably work. The best thing would be to just cvsup to 4.3-RC1 if you
need this fixed right now or just wait for release of 4.3, I do not
believe that this sshd vulnerability requires an urgent fix.