Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:19:58 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Bind in a sandbox (was: Anticipated release date for 3.4)

After reading that I was hoping someone could give me some assistance.  I
would like to run bind in a sandbox.

My problem is that I am on a dynamic IP and when I run it in a sandbox, it
complains about not being able to bind to port 53 for the new address on the
interface.

Does anyone know of a way around this?  (does bind need to listen to port 53
on the outside interface)?

Thanks,
-Chris