Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 15:01:27 PDT
From:      "Lelle lidqvist" <sorak_no1@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ppp

------=_NextPart_000_1d4dca4c_2606a730$72fcd7cb

hi
i cant seem to get my ppp to work in freebsd and would like some help
i have my modem on com1, and i get my ip from the provider, the domain
name of the provider is: 2.sbbs.se and the nameserver is: 194.16.248.1
and my netmask is 255.255.255.0  i send my conf as an attachtment.

i would be glad for help.
sorak_no1@hotmail.com
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------=_NextPart_000_1d4dca4c_2606a730$72fcd7cb--