Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:30:01 GMT
From:      Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/180604: devel/xdg-utils: xdg-screensaver depends on dcop

The following reply was made to PR ports/180604; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@FreeBSD.org>
To: Arrigo Marchiori <ardovm@yahoo.it>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:26:54 -0300

 Arrigo Marchiori <ardovm@yahoo.it> writes:

 > I am quite confused... I cannot reboot my PC now, but do you think
 > it's worth trying?
 >
 > Maybe something was mis-configured from the past, and running
 > xdg-screensaver from csh fixed it?

 Hmm, this is weird :-)

 It would be good to try rebooting, yes, so that we can verify whether
 the problem comes back or not. If it does, please run xdg-screensaver
 with `bash -x' for us to get more information on where it is
 failing. Otherwise, I guess we can close this one as 'weird but cannot
 reproduce anymore'.