Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 23:40:08 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        "Bill Moran" <wmoran@iowna.com>, "a brody" <abrody@smart.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Where is Mac OS X in your ports page?

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Kris Kennaway [mailto:kris@obsecurity.org]
>Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 3:59 PM
>To: Ted Mittelstaedt
>Cc: Bill Moran; a brody; freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
>Subject: Re: Where is Mac OS X in your ports page?
>
>You can write, submit patches :-)
>
>Kris

I know, I know, I need to.  But the last time I submitted anything -
an explanation as to why people with wrong DNS entries can't subscribe
to the mailing list and a request to put a pointer to it here:

it just went into limbo-land.  And we still occasionally are getting
irritated
posts from people that can't subscribe.  It kind of removes some motivation
to fix problems that you see on the website.

Don't get me wrong, from a HTML perspective the site is fine - it doesen't
display upside down and whatnot - it's just that content-wise there's little
things here and there that could be helped.