Date:      Mon,  9 Nov 2009 20:37:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      vogelke+unix@pobox.com (Karl Vogel)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: splitting Mbox file thread-sorted

>> On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:37:30 +0100,
>> Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de> said:

M> Thanks for the pointer to [Mail::Thread]; do you know if there is some
M> implementation of this into a cmdline tool for splitting a Mbox based on
M> this Perl methods?

   Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a decent example for either
   the Perl or Python implementation of JZ's threading method.

   I'm going to be archiving a lot of mail in the near future, so I'll try
   something really slimy and see if it works: install Mailman, import some
   mbox files, and see if I can use pipermail to generate the threading
   information I need.

--
Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for the USAF or my company
If men ruled the world #4: Instead of beer belly, you'd get "beer biceps."