Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:09:31 +0200
From:      "Boris S." <bst2006@dva.dyndns.org>
To:        eculp@encontacto.net
Cc:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: latest firefox. linux-flashplugin and nspluginwrapper don't want to work together.

eculp@encontacto.net schrieb:
> Also, I would really like to know if anyone has flash9 working with
> somewhat reasonable stability and sound or a way to make the server-side
> think that flash7 is flash8 or above?  There are more and more sites
> asking for flash8+ and very few that won't work with flash7.

Because of the raising demand of flash9 i switched yesterday to
linux-firefox-2.0.0.7 and flash9.
This combination is much more stable and compatible than bsd-firefox
with flash6 or 7 and wrapper.
I'm using -CURRENT (AMD64) as of 21. Sept., with Linuxulator switched to
"2.6.16" Mode and installed linux_base-fc6.
I did't test sound and things like youtube didn't work. But I'm very
happy now because MY often visited websites are much more useable now.

Boris