Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:44:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Bruce Albrecht <bruce@zuhause.mn.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   wierd ssh failure

I was trying to log onto my FreeBSD box today from work via ssh after
an ssh session apparently terminated, and for about 5 minutes I was
getting an error something like "User does not exist! Go away!".
Since this is not normal behaviour for ssh, does anyone have any idea
what might have happened?  Could someone be doing a man-in-the-middle
attack on me?