Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 06:11:49 -0400
From:      Otter <otter@otter.cc>
To:        Fredrik =?iso-8859-1?Q?Carl=E9n?= <fredrik.carlen@futurniture.se>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linproc and vmware

"Fredrik Carlén" wrote:

> [...]

It isn't alienating. It's supposed to be security. As for not being able
to see local, I'm not sure what to tell you. I also got VMware up and
running, but have yet to find my NT disks/cd to install it. One thing I
am having problems with is "gethostbyname()failed" errors. Do you get
those too? I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of them.
-Otter