Date:      Fri, 5 May 1995 10:05:10 -0500
From:      Matt Midboe <matt@projectx.iag.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

When my freeBSD 2.0R machine is coming up it stops right after the npx0
detected on motherboard line. Typically at that point it goes and runs the
rc and netstart stuff. There might be some files missing out of the /dev
directory but I think I have all of those setup. Also my /bin directory was
totally gone till I booted with the fixit.flp and created it and dropped the
/bin/sh on the fixit.flp in that bin directory. I am going to try and get a
/bin/sh from another 2.0R machine put on to see if that fixes it. Any clues
on why it doesn't boot the rest of the way?

Matt
matt@iag.org