Date:      Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:28:37 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@cichlids.com>
Cc:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: this of interest to anyone?

If you are still running current, please cvsup the newest sources. This
problem has been solved in the past few days. It showed up on saturday
evening after a commit on McKusick and most of the problem area's have
been identified and tracked down.

There might still be one or two remaining, but these should be very
infrequent.

Nick

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Alexander Langer wrote:

 > Thus spake Matthew Jacob (mjacob@feral.com):
 >
 > > panic: lockmgr: pid 3344, not exclusive lock holder 3341 unlocking
 >
 > I got this very often the last days, too.
 >
 > Actually I try do downgrade to 3.2, because my machines reboots 3
 > times a day because of either this error or other things. -CURRENT
 > actually is VERY unstable here.
 >
 > Alex
 > --
 > ************** I doubt, therefore I might be. **************
 > *** Send email to <pgp-keys@cichlids.com> to get PGP-Key ***

ISIS/STA, T.P.270, Joint Research Centre, 21020 Ispra, Italy