Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:34:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rwong10 <rwong10@cs.mcgill.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   protftpd and opie/skey

Hi

I am trying to get proftpd to work with one time passwords (otp) with no
luck.

I am running FreeBSD 4.8R and proftpd 1.2.8.  I've enabled AuthPAM,
AuthPAMAuthoritative, AuthPAMConfig to ftpd to no avail.

I know otp works since the default ftpd that comes with FreeBSD gives me
the challenge/response.

I've tried something released by TJ Saunders found at:
www.castaglia.org/proftpd/modules/mod_otp.html

Which ended in no success either.

If someone has managed to get proftpd and otp running together, I'd
appreciate some hints as to how to go about it.

thanks