Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:48:17 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, "Rahul Siddharthan" <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mundie, Perens, GPL, BSD etc again

At 3:32 PM +0200 6/15/01, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

>  All-black, shaved head, no piercings; a titanium watch, a gold
>  engagement ring, a tiny pendant on a thin gold chain, and, when
>  appropriate, Killer Loop shades (K0780 Rebellion - I liked my old
>  K0801 Treacherous better, but I lost them, and couldn't find a new
>  pair).  And my fian=E7=E9e doesn't mind at all :)

	Ahh, but why are you doing it?  Is it because you want to be
different, or perceived as different, or is it because you're fat and
wearing all black makes you look a little thinner?  I know what my
answer is, so what's yours?

	And yes, the picture at
<http://www.shub-internet.org/brad/bio.html>; does give you a hint.
;-)

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>          */
/*   where title-key =3D "153 2 8 105 225" or other similar 5-byte key    */