Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:38:57 +0000
From:      "Keith Just" <keithj@iafrica.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (Fwd) Some simple questions

Hi there,
I'm re-submitting this question as I mislaid the original reply :

These may seem like simple questions but I've been unable to get
simple answers to them in the documentation I've read.

1. What is the essential  difference between the following files
     .cshrc
     .login
     .profile

2. How do I set things up to use bash or bash2 as my shell

3. How do I implement the use of  fvwm2 as my x-windows  manager

4. What is the meaning of this message ?
    "Warning : imported path contains relative components."

5. How do I change the hostname on the machine.

Keith Just
UUNet Internet Africa
National Support Centre
0800030002