Date:      Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:59:41 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <Lowell@Be-Well.Ilk.Org>
To:        jyl_2006 <yilinjing2006@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: when compile,gcc can not work?

jyl_2006 <yilinjing2006@gmail.com> writes:

> For some reason,I want to compile the source code of mozilla,so i can not
> use port.

Then you need to have more knowledge of what you're doing than the ports
system requires.  It looks like it's the configure script that fails,
but you have shown very little of your problem and I can't reproduce
that particular error on my (RELENG_8) system.

I suggest you look into the port anyway, and take some hints from what
it does.