Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 1998 14:09:43 -0500
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup file for 3.X?

I'm looking at pulling down the proper CVS repository for the 3.x development
tree. I grabbed the cvs files from the last snap on ftp.freebsd.org, and its
virtually the same as the one that came with the 2.2.5-RELEASE. I'm curious
if this is the correct cvsup file, as I don't see any rtags for the 3.x
development branch...

The reason I'm looking for it is that I am in the process of merging some of
my own code with a 'standard' release, so I can cut some custom releases
for local use (ie - one with DHCP on the boot floppy, one with my own driver
built-in, etc).

If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
	-Brian