Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 22:58:42 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Muhammad Aamir" <amajeed@paknet1.ptc.pk>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG

I'm afraid you have the wrong place.  We can't help you with SCO Unix
problems, nor is this the correct address for FreeBSD problems - those
go to the questions@freeBSD mailing list.  If you would like to
install FreeBSD over your SCO partition, you might have better luck.
Please see http://www.freebsd.org for installation information.

					Jordan