Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:46:03 +0200
From:      "Leif Neland" <leifn@neland.dk>
To:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   reject

I wanted somebody to be blocked from calling me on my regular isdn-phones.
So I let isdn4bsd reject the calls from his number, but my phones rang
anyway.

Also, if somebody is calling, and I press reject on my isdn-phone (DeTeWe),
this phone stops ringing, but the rest keeps ringing.

So reject does really mean "This unit (TA, phone, "modem") will not "ring"
anymore for this call, it doesn't mean "exchange, kick this caller out"

Or what?

Leif