Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2005 03:38:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Jesper Wallin" <jesper@hackunite.net>
To:        PhysicalChemist@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Save the Demon!

Heya..

It might will be easily accepted, but yet, it's still a too advanced logo
to place to resize and such.. Yet, I prefer the old logo and when I see
it, it will always make me (and a LOT of others) to think of FreeBSD.. so
change it as much as you want to, the current one will still be the
primary one for me.. ;-) However, speaking of ideas/suggestions to the new
logo.. Sure, it might be hard as well to resize, but how about  the
current Beastie logo with some cuddly and small angel wings? :) But in the
other hand, those religious retards who speaks before they gather enough
information will probably accuse it for being a "fallen angel" instead..
:-/ At the end, the current one wins my vote. :-)

Best regards,
Jesper Wallin