Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:42:21 -0700
From:      Maryjane Murrell <mmurrell@CalAcademy.org>
To:        "freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Thanx, mj  : )

--------------BB2E8324D2394B505562D303

Not, If you know that right people. If anyone on  the team does want a tour or just
some free passes. Please email me off the list. Thanks again to all the teams at
freebsd. Maryjane : )

Joe Oliveiro wrote:

> you mena you actually have to pay for a tour? :)
>
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Maryjane Murrell wrote:
>
> > I just want to say thank you to the security team and everyone else that helps
> > by volunteering with freebsd. I am a real amateur unix admin and have been
> > running Freebsd from work and from home for years now. Thanks to everyone at
> > freebsd.org  for all of their hard work.
> >
> > Sincerely, Maryjane Murrell : )
> > Network Administrator
> > California Academy of Sciences
> >

> > Keep your sunny-side up !
> >

> > PS: I will arrange free tours for any freebsd team members. Thanx again  : )
> >

> > John Howie wrote:

begin:vcard
n:Murrell;Maryjane
tel;fax:7388
tel;work:415-750-7209
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:California Academy of Sciences;Computer Services
adr:;;Golden Gate Park;SanFrancisco;CA;94118;US
version:2.1
email;internet:mmurrell@calacademy.org
title:Network Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;21072