Date:      Sun, 06 Dec 1998 13:40:15 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "John W. DeBoskey" <jwd@unx.sas.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot.flp too big again...

> Hi,
>
>    Just fyi if you haven't seen it.

Yep, I'm working on this now.  It's time to make some fundamental
decisions about what types of installations to make possible with
boot.flp and which will have to go over to kern.flp/mfsroot.flp.
I'm right now in the process of looking at the sizes of everything
and trying to figure out where the best bang/buck ratios lie in
trimming the fat from boot.flp.  Should have it working again by
tomorrow.

- Jordan