Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 22:48:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      BEAUPRE Antoine <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XF86Setup

I can't get trough the setup process of X free86.
After running XF86Setup, it tries to run the Xserver and and completely
distoorted images appears. The screen seems to be shrink in horizontal
andspawn in multiple copies on the screen.

I've tried to run xinit too and it just won't run...

I feel stupid about this, I feel I just can't get trough everything, I
can't even get a Internet connection running, I'm sending this mail using
cu!

Help me...

|  Free the world from businessmen  |
|   Free yourself from your money   |